What Are We About?
- Expert Home Care, Inc is a provider of home health care services. We maintain a veteran staff which has been committed to providing high quality services to our clients and their families since 1999. In our organization we view our clients and employees as our family; thus, we are keen to give the utmost level of respect and compassion to our clients and families, all while maintaining professionalism and medical ethics. In fact, although we are a for-profit organization, our passion is patient health care;therefore, we prioritize and ensure proper patient care above all other matters.
How Do We Operate?
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year our staff is on-call and available to provide services. At all times, we have a care coordinator, registered nurse, and nursing administrator available.
- We have an expert staff of over a hundred employees which is managed from our central office in Feasterville Pennsylvania. Our staff consists of field-based registered nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, home health aides, and office based coordination staff.
- When a patient requires our services, immediately we get in touch with the patient’s primary physician so that we can begin designing a treatment plan.
- Then, we send a registered nurse to make an initial evaluation of the patient in order to help us to determine the specific health care needs of the patient. Then, in cooperation with the patient’s physician, we formulate a care plan, and swiftly begin treatment.
- This care plan is followed until all goals are met, or otherwise noted by the physician or client.